The Micromax A075 sports a 5.2-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen having a WVGA (800x480 pixels) resolution. It poses multi touchscreen with sensors like proximity sensor and accelerometer to boost the userÂ?s experience.It works on the Android v4.0.3 OS (Frozen treats Snadwich) and is backed by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor which fits in combination with 512MB of RAM.The smartphone comes with an 8MP autofocus rear facing camera with a resolution of 3,264 x 2,448 pixels and supports digital zooming, LED flash, geo tagging and touch to concentrate to capture pictures and videos of higher quality. It supports video calling with the aid of the micromax A075 Smartphone 0.3MP camera in front. It has an average 512MB of inbuilt storage that is further expandable up to 32GB.It supports various connectivity options by means of GPRS, Bluetooth, micro-USB port, 3G, GPS/AGPS and EDGE. The Li-ion battery having a capacity of 2,200mAh is capable of delivering as much as 8 hours of talk-time and 185 hours of standby life in 2G network.
- Android v4.0.3 (Frozen treats Sandwich)
- 5.2 Inch, 800x480 px display, TFT
- Dual core 1200 MHz processor
- 8 MP Primary Camera, 0.3 MP Secondary
- 3G, WiFi
- 512 MB Memory, 32 GB Expandable
- 512 MB RAM]
- 2200 mAh, Li-Ion battery.
- 5.2 inch WVGA touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Dual SIM Support
- 8 MP Camera With LED Flash
- 0.3 MP (VGA) front facing Camera
- 512MB RAM
- 4 GB memory, extendable up to 32 GB with Micro SD Support
- Connectivity: 3G Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Radio
- 2200 MAh Battery.