The Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus, similar to Galaxy Mega 5.8, supports dual-SIM functionality with dual standby. It arrives with a 5.8-inch TFT screen having a qHD (540x960 pixels) resolution and runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI on the top, though no word on the version.the Galaxy Mega 5.8 that was powered by a dual-core processor, the Galaxy Mega Plus is supported by a quad-core processor (unspecified chipset) clocked at 1.2GHz. There isn't any mention of the RAM capacity, but GSM Arena claims the Galaxy Mega Plus packs 1.5GB of RAM.It sports an 8-megapixel rear camera, in addition to a 1.9-megapixel front facing camera. The telephone comes with 8GB of built-in storage, that is expandable via microSD card (maximum capacity unspecified), and it has a 2600mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GLONASS, GPS and 3G connectivity.
- 5.8-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) TFT capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9 MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with dual standby
- 8.99 mm thick and weighs 183.5 grams
- expandable memory as much as 64GB with micro SD
- 3G HSPA+21Mbps, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n , Bluetooth, GPS+GLONASS
- 2600 mAh battery.