Lenovo P70 smartphone with 5.00-inch 720x1280 display powered by 1.7GHz processor alongside 2GB RAM and 13-megapixel rear camera.
Lenovo has been on the offensive for quite some time now. The offensive is far from ending as Lenovo has brought out the P70. The P70 seems like a mid-range version of the A6000, though this statement can not be any further from the truth. Also, since Lenovo acquired Motorola, it has become a way hotter competition between the two for smartphone segment supremacy. It is time to find out whether the P70 can stand toe-to-toe with Moto G or not.
Lenovo has outfitted the P70 with a 1.5GHz octa-core processor and it is accompanied by 2GB RAM. The P70 makes do with Android 4.4.2 KitKat and has two SIM cards slots that make it a dual-SIM smartphone. The Lenovo P70 makes do with 16GB internal storage capacity but you can expand it further, by using a microSD card, up to 32GB. On the P70, you will find a 5-inch screen which puts out 1280x720 pixels display resolution. The Lenovo P70 comes in with a 13-megapixel rear camera which is accompanied by a 5-megapixel selfie unit on the front. The P70 sports a 4000mAh battery to power all that hardware and it is rated to last for 15 hours of talktime on a single full charge. An important thing to note here is that Lenovo P70 comes with 4G network capabilities, making it a future-proof device.
- Display: 5 inch HD IPS (1280 x 720 pixels resolution)
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge feature
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ A-GPS and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 142 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
Lenovo P70 Price in India: Rs. 14,000/- Approx