The Fujifilm X-E2 camera offers a 16.3-megapixel, APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor. Fujifilm claims it has the world's fastest autofocus having a speed of 0.08 seconds. The hybrid AF helps you to improve accuracy of shooting low-contrast subjects and in addition it incorporates an original colour filter array. Additionally the X-Trans CMOS II sensor controls the false colour generation with the aid of the original colour filter.This removes the necessity to use the Optical Low Pass Fliter (OLPF). It's also the same colour filter utilized in the Fujifilm X100S. The Fujifilm X-E2 Camera also has the very first Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) for ILCs, which basically uses Fujifilm’s understanding of each lens’ characteristic to adjust the in-camera processing and sharpening to be able to compensate for diffraction and lens aberrations.
- 16 Megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- 3 inches Fixed Liquid crystal display
- Built-in Wi-Fi for image transfer to smartphones or computers
- Full HD movie recording
- Lens Modulation Optimizer for improved picture quality
- Can take up to 350 shots per battery charge
- High-speed processing with EXR Processor II.
- 16.3-megapixel with APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor.
- The world’s fastest autofocus rear camera that claims a speed of 0.08 seconds.
- Hybrid AF helps you to improve accuracy of shooting low-contrast subject.
- 3-inch 1.04-million dot Vast screen. 2.36-million dot OLED viewfinder.
- Support full-HD video (1920 x 1080p) at as much as 60 fps.
- built in Wi-Fi, that allows the user to transfer the pictures.
- Superb mirrorless interchangeable lens.