The brand new Sony Xperia M2 teases a 4.8-inch LCD display with 960x540 pixel resolution. This display isn't that great for a mid-range device as the majority of its competitors come with hd (720p) native resolution. Also, Sony perseverence the Xperia M2 versions as per the SIM configuration and also the region. For instance, one form of sony xperia M2 (codenamed Rita) will sport a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226 quad-core processor and Adreno 305 GPU. This apparently may be the older version of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chip.
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) Support
- 4.8 Inches capacitive touchscreen
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear and 2MP front camera with LED flash
- 8GB Internal storage, Expandable as much as 32GB via microSD card
- NFC connectivity
- 2300mAh Li-Ion battery.
- 4.8-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8928 for LTE and MSM8226 for 3G) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p videos
- front-facing camera
- 8.64mm thick and weighs 148 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, Radio with RDS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB memory, Upto 32GB expandable memory as much as 32GB via microSD card
- LTE (Optional) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2300mAh Battery.